No one logged in.
Map and Directions
Meals and Lodging
Beside the Holm Oak Tree
Join Email List
DVDs & CDs
International Compassion Ministry
– the website of Fr. Peter Rookey
– The Spirituality of the 12 Steps - Fr. Emmerich Vogt, O.P.
My Father's House
– Fr. Bill McCarthy's Catholic retreat center and writings
Fr. Dwight Longenecker
– Anglican convert and bestselling author
Fr. Richard McAlear
– Fr. McAlear's Ministry of hope and healing
Building A Kingdom of Love
– Website of Msgr. John Esseff, exorcist from Scranton, PA and great friend of OSMM
Fr. Robert Barron
- Word on Fire
Marians of the Immaculate Conception
- Divine Mercy Shrine
– Marians of the Immaculate Conception spreading the Divine Mercy message
Fr. Bill Casey
- Fathers of Mercy
Fathers of Mercy
– preaching Roman Catholic missions since 1808
Fr. Phillip Scott
- Founder of Family of Jesus, Healer
Msgr. Charles Pope
Archdiocese of Washington, D.C.
St Raphael Healing Oil
– Fr. Joe Whalen promoting Jesus' message of love and forgiveness
– free consecration materials to make the St. Louis de Montfort Consecration to Jesus through Mary
Five First Saturdays Devotion
– Our Lady's message regarding this devotion as explained at Fatima, Portugal
Little Handmaids of Our Sorrowful Mother
– Internet prayer apostolate
Come Pray the Rosary
– An online perpetual rosary – pray with others worldwide
Music and Media
Epiphany Studio Productions
– Inspiring through a Catholic vision in the Dramatic Arts
– Relevant Radio host who lives "Life in the Rapids"
New Evangelization Television
– NET is a new faith-centered cable TV network
– An online magazine for Catholics and other seekers
– An online Catholic newspaper for the third millennium
– author devoting her time to writing books that align Christianity and popular works
– spiritual food for thought, musician and blogger
– spreading the message of Divine Mercy through beautiful song
– contemplative Catholic music that soothes the soul
Blessed Anna Maria Taigi
– Mystic regarding the end times
Blessed Imelda Lambertini
– Martyr of the Eucharist
Servant of God Maria Esperanza
- Mary, Reconciler of All People and Nations
– TNN serves the needs of women faced with an unplanned pregnancy, focusing on meeting the unique needs of college and working women who often find fewer services and less support than their teenage counterparts.
– The Couple to Couple League
– Missionaries of the Most Holy Eucharist
– The GIFT Foundation promotes the teaching of the Church in regards to the Gospel of Life.
– Courage is a support group for homosexuals who want to live according to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
– Catholic retreat program that helps those suffering after abortion. Confidential email is offered.
– Project Rachel is the post-abortion healing ministry of the Catholic Church.
– Retrouvaille helps married couples mend and rebuild loving relationships.
– Emmaus Ministries is a Catholic and Protestant organization committed to helping male prostitutes.
– Association of Catholic alcoholics maintaining their sobriety through the Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous.
– Covenant House is crisis care for any youth under the age of twenty one.
– This is a group that has strong Roman Catholic and Christian healing roots.
– This site gives other crisis pregnancy web addresses and telephone numbers.
– Find a Catholic therapist who follows the teachings of the Catholic Church in his/her practice.
Protecting God's Children
– keeping our children safe
Apostles of the Interior Life
– spiritual wisdom for the searching soul
Human Life International
– Pro-Life missionaries to the world
St. Louis Catholic Renewal Ctr
– stirring into flame the grace of Pentecost
St. Louis Catholic Homeschool Association
– supporting the 'domestic Church'
– author of "Onward Catholic Soldier" and teacher on spiritual warfare
– a Catholic perspective
The Catholic Mass Revealed
– come to know and love the Mass more deeply
In God's Company 2
– A Catholic blog by Ed Sousa, Sr.
Dr. Kevin Vost, Psy.D.
– Christian approach to building virtues of fitness in your soul
– International pro-life/pro-adoption speaker
– Catholic Bookstore featuring Joan L. Kelly's "The Reluctant Knight" and "Hiding the Stranger-The Trilogy"
– Site run by Catholics for singles pursuing a Catholic partner for marriage
Roman Catholic Spiritual Direction
- topics concerning spiritual growth
Catholicism on Campus
- EWTN Series featuring Msgr. Stuart Swetland responding to questions of college students
- articles on the Catholic faith
- prayers to support those involved with spiritual wafare
Copyright © 2013 Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry (OSMM). All Rights Reserved.